How to pay your bill
You can make payment for your cox cable bill in many ways. They are stated below:
Online: You can agree to accept EasyPay, our programmed month to month charge installment administration, or make a one-time installment from any PC or cell phone. Simply select the financial balance or debit/Visa you need to utilize.
Cox Connect app: Access your bill from your cell phone, tablet, or other cell phones. You can try out EasyPay, our programmed month to month charge installment administration, set up paperless charging, see a PDF articulation, or make a one-time installment or timetable a future payment.
- Find the address for your location at the bottom of the Cox.com Contact Us page under Payment Mailing Address.
- Mail your payment in a standard envelope to the payment address listed.
- If you have a paper bill from Cox, detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send us the coupon, if available, along with a check or money order, and include your account number on your check or money order.
By phone: 1. Call us to make a payment, using the phone number listed on your bill
- Automated voice prompts guide you through the phone process. You’ll hear your balance due and can make a payment by entering a bank account or credit card number with our automated system.
In person: Visit one of our convenient payment areas. To get to the retail stores closest to you, see the Contact Us page on Cox.com. Enter your postal code and select Map, to show your closest Solutions Store.