How to access Spectrum TV on Roku
Note: After creating a new Spectrum.net username, you’ll need to wait 24-72 hours before you can use it to sign in to any TV apps. The Spectrum TV app will not work internationally.
With the Spectrum TV app on Roku, you have access to:
- Live TV
- Guide listings
- On Demand The Feature Tour
- Sign into the Spectrum TV app.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Support.
- Select View Tour.
Excluding 1st generation Roku, the Spectrum TV channel is available on all Roku players and TVs. The Spectrum TV channel is available when you subscribe to any Spectrum TV and Internet plan.
Ready to add the Spectrum TV channel? Visit the Roku channel store.
Note: Spectrum TV for Roku is intended for in-home use only with the internet modem associated with your Spectrum account.
Which Channels can I Access?
- Check your subscription package.
- Channels may vary depending upon your location.
- Parental Control settings may affect the type of channels available.
- Pay-Per-View is not available at this time.
How to Set Up Roku for the First Time
- Visit Roku.com and create a new account.
- Follow the prompts to register your Roku player or TV using the code provided.
- Make sure your Roku is activated and connected to the Internet.
For further assistance, contact Roku support.
How to Add the Spectrum TV App to Roku:
- Make sure your Roku is connected to the Internet and account is activated.
- Using your Roku remote, go to the Roku Channel Store and find and install the Spectrum TV app.
- To use the virtual keypad, sign in using the arrow keys and the OK key on your remote.
- Select I Agree to accept the License Agreement.
Note: You’ll be automatically signed in the next time you open a Spectrum TV channel.
Roku Home Menu:
- Live TV
- My Library
- On Demand
- Go to Live TV.
- Press the Left key on your Roku remote.
- Select another channel by moving the highlight up/down.
Under the settings menu you can:
- Access Closed Captioning
- Clear On Demand history
- Clear your watch list
- Sign out